Norway mod
Hello!
This forum is currently dead. The feature for this forum is currently unclear.
Please check out "forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/14754-norway-mod-released/" for info and news about the mod.

Contact me at xandarb@hotmail.fi for any questions.
Xandarb, Chief of Beta and Network

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Norway mod
Hello!
This forum is currently dead. The feature for this forum is currently unclear.
Please check out "forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/14754-norway-mod-released/" for info and news about the mod.

Contact me at xandarb@hotmail.fi for any questions.
Xandarb, Chief of Beta and Network
Norway mod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Norway Mod General Information

2 posters

Go down

Norway Mod General Information Empty Norway Mod General Information

Post by chrisblaalid Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:52 am

The Norway Mod aka NoMod (Will be replaced by an Image)

In April 2011 chrisblaalid discovered the greatest modding idea.
After searching the forum for Norwegian Mods he found nothing meeting his demands. So he decided to make a mod, a Norwegian Mod.

chrisblaalid does not have the longest experience with modding. No, he never actually made a mod. But how hard could it be? He was familiar with scripting, photoshop and dds files. So that would not be a problem. And the editor, was learnable.

So he started to reskinn some models, or ALL the models in the LA Mod. But after looking at a finished result, he was not happy with it. So he started searching for models that would look like norwegian units.
He found the famous Passat. And that was the turning point. The CCC Mod and chrisblaalid became best friends.
Several Imports later, this mod looked very promising. So the BETA testers came, with a few bad seeds sadly.
When we were allmost finished with the testing, a creator came to chrisblaalid requesting a cooperation.
And why would he say no? The Creator had many very good models.
So then the Rundefjord Mod and the Norway Mod started a cooperation. And we reached a turning point, a little set back. But it was worth it.

Now only 2 months after, we are allmost sitting with a finished result. Thanks to several model makers and tips and help from a moderator on emergency-planet.com.

What we have made is one of the largest scandinavian mod of all time to the emergency series. And one of the top 10 largest mod all time.
Built on the foundation of LA Mod, with several Imported elements from NY Mod, CCC Mod and Rundefjord Mod. Several small importments from emergency-forum.de. This is becomming one of the greatest gifts to the Scandinavian Community.

Thank you to all helpers with this mod.

Regards from

chrisblaalid and the NoMod Team!
chrisblaalid
chrisblaalid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Norway Mod General Information Empty Re: Norway Mod General Information

Post by chrisblaalid Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:41 pm

So I assume people are waiting for the Release Date?

Well, due to larger and minor changes, and a Cooling Fan Issue for me.. this mod was delayed. However, I have aquired a new cooling fan and worked my ass of to get back in track.

If there are no more larger changes, this mod has gotten an expected date of release.

BE AWARE that this is a pre-release that will ONLY be available for a short period of time for the special interested.
A Forum will be supportet to answer questions about the mod and a message center for gathering of bugs that may be discovered that my BETA's hasn't.

So with no further adooooo... Here is the expected date of release:
chrisblaalid
chrisblaalid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Norway Mod General Information Empty Re: Norway Mod General Information

Post by Xandarb Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:26 am

Sounds awesome! Great work Chris!
Xandarb
Xandarb
Admin